plinky, curve-flattering and super stretchy, the second-skin dress is a designer favorite for S/S 2023. From ombre-toned pieces at Courreges to glittery fitted numbers at Missoni and painterly ankle-skimming iterations at Martin Across, the beauty of this skin- fit style is that it can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion. Lean into the 90s-inspired look with a clingy midi length, ankle boots and chunky XL rings.
1. Draped dress, Zara, Rs. 2,590
2. One-shoulder dress, Mugler, Price on request
3. Animal print dress, Dolce & Gabbana, Rs. 1,48,071 Approx
4. Dress with print, H&M, DKK 4,990
5. Embellished Dress, Self Portrait, Rs. 67,647 Approx
6. Printed dress, Mango, Rs. 6,790
7. Asymmetric dress, Cider at www.nykaa.com, Rs. 2,650
Team your second skin dress with minimal accessories and contrasting layers for maximum impact.
1. Denim jacket, Vero Moda, DKK 2,990
2. Chain link necklace, Michael Kors, Price on request
3. ‘Bamboo’ bag, Gucci, Price on request
4. Velvet Heels, Jimmy Choo, Rs. 85,000
5. Metal Plated Earrings, Kate Spade, Rs. 6,405