PINE RIVER — The Senior Nutrition Program offers a nutritionally balanced meal for all people and is open again for in-person dining. Masks are no longer mandatory.
Meals are served at 11:30 a.m. Monday-Friday at Heartland Apartments, 445 Snell Ave., in Pine River.
The suggested voluntary donation is $5 per meal for those over 60 and $8.75 for those under 60.
Call 218-587-2921 to make a reservation.
The menus can be changed. The meals are served with low-fat milk.
- Monday: Pizza pan, green beans, applesauce, garlic bread stick.
- Tuesday: Biscuits with sausage sauce, roasted potatoes, cinnamon apple slices, dessert.
- Wednesday: Teriyaki chicken, brown rice, peaches, romaine lettuce with dressing, bar.
- Thursday: Sloppy Joe on a bun, potato salad, vegetarian beans, banana or fresh fruit, cookie.
- Friday: Baked fish, pasta salad, vegetables from California Normandy, pears, Jell-O with whipped topping.