Two vehicles leave driveway in Mountain House Parkway off-ramp incident
On December 13, Tracy was involved in a major injury incident when two vehicles were pulled off an exit ramp. The crash occurred on the westbound Mountain House Parkway off-ramp of Interstate 205 at approximately 4:51 a.m. California Highway Patrol (CHP) The stated collision involved a FedEx semi and a van.
Driver of big rig reportedly runs red light, causing injuries
The large three-axle trailer, which was towing an empty trailer, allegedly ran a red light and caused the collision. At least one of the vehicles was parked between 35 and 100 feet below the embankment.the driver fedex semi was seriously injured in the accident.
Injury accident investigation is ongoing
No information was provided about the van driver’s injuries. CHP is investigating to determine the cause of the failure and how the collision occurred.
Accidents Involving Delivery Trucks
While accidents involving delivery trucks can be dangerous for those traveling in small vehicles, this is especially true on Christmas Eve. Drivers deliver a staggering number of packages, so it’s no surprise that they end up getting overworked. Some of the most common types of behavior that can lead to an injury include:
- FedEx driver may have violated rules of the road, Examples include speeding, running a red light, or other violations.
- FedEx trucks could tip over and spill their contents on the road.
- The pressure on companies to ship tons of packages every day can lead to accidents.
- drugs such as Alcohol Or amphetamines could be in the truck driver’s system.
- In some cases, cargo can be loaded improperly, resulting in an imbalance that can lead to a rollover.
- Accidents involving delivery trucks can be the result of poor maintenance, such as worn tires or brakes.
- sleep deprivation Or driving longer than allowed may cause the driver to become overtired or fall asleep.
- It is possible to lose sight of truck markings at night, resulting in injury accidents.
- Dangerous overtaking or failure to yield can be the result of driver negligence.
Truck Injury Lawyer Needed in FedEx Accident
after truck accident, it is important to hire an attorney who has experience in this type of injury case. Most people are unaware of the impact a personal injury attorney can have on their case. So, they think their insurance company will handle the commercial truck accident case for them, or they can handle it themselves.
Sadly, failing to hire a FedEx truck accident attorney could cost them most of their personal injury compensation They may have recovered. When you hire an injury attorney to handle your case, remember that you don’t owe them anything unless the claim is successfully resolved.
Tracy Truck Accident Lawyer
I’m Ed SmithOne Tracy Truck Accident Lawyer. AutoAccident.com’s team of injury lawyers offer free and friendly advice with the determination, drive, and legal acumen to handle your injury claim. Our injury attorneys can help you by calling (209) 227-1931 or (800) 404-5400. we can also online.
You can learn about our injury lawyer Helped others by looking at the following links:
We are proud to be members of the following associations, which show how hard we work for our clients:
photo attribution: Image by falco from Pixabay
:cd llo