Officers from the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- Monday, December 12 at 6:44am, 100W South CR, south of SR 14 in Silver Lake. Driver: Christopher J. Dotson, 57, 300W North, Silver Lake. fight deer. Losses up to $5,000.
- Sunday, December 11 at 9:42am, North CR 675E, south of North Webster EMS T1 lane. Driver: Kayanna M. Ward, 18, Summit Drive, Columbia City. Ward’s car veered out of the driveway due to fatigue and hit a utility pole. She complained of leg pain and was taken to Parkview Hospital in Warsaw. Losses up to $10,000.
- Sunday, December 11 at 7:45am, North SR 13, south of CR 500N, North Webster. Driver: James E. Poling, 59, East State Boulevard, Fort Wayne. fight deer. Losses up to $2,500.
- Sunday, December 11 at 4:05 a.m. on West Levi Lee Road west of West Edgewood Drive. Driver: Yonelvi Bartolon Mazariegos, 22, Walter Way No. B, Warsaw. Mazariegos’ vehicle veered off the driveway, into a ditch and hit a tree. Losses up to $10,000.
- Friday, December 9 at 11:30pm, West CR 700S, East of South CR 200W, Warsaw. Driver: Carla M. Smith, 55, South Loon Lane, Claypool. fight deer. Losses up to $10,000.
- Friday, December 9 at 8:48 am South County Farm Road just south of East CR 450S. Driver: Anthony C. Paino, 43, South West Point Drive, Warsaw.. Hit deer. Losses up to $2,500.
Officers from the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following accidents:
- Wednesday, December 14 at 5 am, 1800 bock West Center Street, Warsaw. There is no driver. David W. Ripplinger of Wabash North 600W parked on private land and left the area. He stated that he must not have parked the car in the correct spot because it rolled backwards and hit a LaDonna S. Ousley registered vehicle on CR 350S in Warsaw. Losses up to $5,000.
Officers from the Fulton County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- Tuesday, December 13, 2000 at 4:08 pm in the 25th block of North SR, Rochester. Driver: Morgan K. Cicatko, 24, of Rochester. No details are available at this time.