Officers from the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- Sunday, January 15th at 9:48pm, South Pacton Road just north of CR 550S in Warsaw East. Driver: Benjamin L. Fetters, 28, North CR 500E, North Manchester. Fetters’ car left the road, hit a fence and entered a field. Fetters injured his left hand but refused medical attention at the scene. Losses up to $10,000.
- Saturday, January 14 at 10:36 pm, US 30, west of North CR 350W, Warsaw. Driver: Michelle D. Hollar, 51, North Williamson Drive, Warsaw. Hollar’s car hit a deer. Losses up to $10,000.
- Saturday, January 14 at 8:59 pm, West SR 14, near South CR 750W, Akron. Driver: Charlotte D. Hammond, 64, 1075E South CR, Akron. Hammond’s car hit a deer. Losses up to $5,000.
- Saturday, January 14 at 10:08 am, CR 400E North, CR 200N East South, Warsaw. Driver: Scott W. Wallace, 64, East McKenna Road, Warsaw. Wallace’s car hit a deer. Losses up to $2,500.
- Friday, January 13 at 9:52pm, South CR 300E, south of East CR 600S, Warsaw. Driver: Brady N. Mitchell, 21, West Wayne Street, Pierceton. Mitchell’s car left the driveway and crashed into a utility pole. Losses up to $5,000.
- Friday, January 13 at 12:36 p.m., West Avenue east of North Tucker Street, Mentone. Driver: Tara M. Depew, 48, West CR 125N, Etna Green. Depew was backing up when she hit a parked self-driving car. Losses up to $5,000.
- Friday, January 13 at 4:25 am, North SR 15, north of West Levi Lee Road, Warsaw. Driver: Jose A. Patino, 64 Point Street, Warsaw. Patino’s car hit a deer. Losses up to $10,000.
- Tuesday, January 10 at 3:13pm, CR 100E North, near Warsaw East CR 350N. Drivers: Jason A. Maggert, 35, North Sandpoint Drive, Cromwell; and Nancy J. Fretz, 51, East Blacks Court North, Webster. Margot’s car rear-ends Fratz’s. Fratz complained of headaches and was treated by paramedics at the scene. Losses up to $2,500.
- Tuesday, January 10 at 6:51 am, South SR 13, north of South CR 500E, Warsaw. Driver: Brilee C. Wilson, 32, Kech Street Apartment 68, North Manchester. Wilson’s car hit a deer. Losses up to $10,000.
Officers from the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following accidents:
- Sunday, January 15 at 5:33 p.m., 204 S. Buffalo St., Warsaw. Drivers: Gregory E. Wyman, 39 East Center Street, Warsaw; and Chikin K. Chan, 71, Frontage Road 7, Warsaw. Wyman backed into Chen’s car. Losses up to $5,000.
- Sunday, January 15 at 4:12 am, West Central Street, west of Friends Street, Warsaw. Driver: Oscar A. Guzman, 38 North South Whitley Avenue. Guzman’s car hit a deer. Losses up to $5,000.