Officers from the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- Friday, December 2 at 12:26 am, CR 1350N, 300 feet west of CR 400W, near Milford. Driver: Courtney Hochstetler, 27, Raggedy Ann Road, Cromwell. The driver swerved and missed a deer before leaving the road. Losses up to $5,000.
- Thursday, December 1 at 9:35pm, Old Road 30, 500 feet west of CR 525W near Warsaw. Driver: Francisco Cuahuizo, 57, Hepler Driver from Warsaw. The driver hit a deer. Losses up to $10,000.
- Thursday, December 1 at 7:12pm, SR 19 and CR 900W, near Nappanee. Riders: Larry Andrews, 68, Jessica Court, Napanee; Terry Flournoy, Concord Avenue, South Bend. Vehicles collided at the intersection. Losses of up to $25,000.
- Saturday, November 26 at 3:27 am, 1800 block Hepler Drive, Warsaw. Driver: Rhys Hill, 22 Walnut Street, Columbia. The driver of the Helper went off the road and struck a sign, a parked vehicle and a garage before the driver left the scene. The second car was also pushed onto another parked car. The getaway car was found in Columbia City. Vehicles parked in the names of Jennifer Logan, Hepler Drive and Mary Shelton on Hepler Drive. Losses of up to $50,000.
Officers from the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following accidents:
- Thursday, December 1 at 5:03pm, intersection of US 30 and Warsaw East Center Street. Riders: Sam Slaymaker, 64, CR 600S, Warsaw; Terry Brown, 62, Orchard Drive, Warsaw. Two vehicles traveling east were involved in a rear-end collision. Losses up to $10,000.
- Walmart parking lot, Walton Avenue, Warsaw, Thursday, December 1 at 2.51pm. Riders: Joan Harden, 55, CR 400E, Warsaw; Pamela Hurley, 45, Porter Drive, Fort Wayne. Both drivers were backing out of parking spaces at the time of the collision. Losses up to $10,000.
- Wednesday, November 30th at 1:54pm, CR 225S, 10 feet South Country Club Road near Warsaw. Drivers: Nicholas Joyner, 63, Country Club Drive, Warsaw; Brian Hallenbaugh, 54, Robin Pass, Columbia. Vehicles collided at the intersection. Losses of up to $50,000.
- Thursday, December 1 at 1:37pm at SR 15 and South Fisher Avenue in Warsaw. Drivers: Yareli Paredes, 31, Walnut Creek Boulevard, Warsaw; Noella Maure, 43, Blue Heron Way, South Bend. A car collided while driving onto the highway. Losses up to $5,000.
- Wednesday, November 30th at 6:37 pm in the Meijer’s parking lot in the 1200 block of the Lake City Highway in Warsaw. Driver: Jeffery Barnhart, 69, Regina Court, Carmel. The driver drove his car into a vehicle parked in the store’s parking lot. Losses up to $5,000.
- Wednesday, November 30 at 3:49 pm on US 30 and CR 325E near Warsaw. Drivers: Sue Carr, 59, US 30, No. 87, Pierceton; Cynthia Gerard, 65, Woodstream Drive, Fort Wayne; Joseph Adams, 75 North Colfax Street, Warsaw. The vehicle collided while crossing US Route 30. Losses of up to $25,000.
Officers from the North Webster Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- Thursday, December 1 at 3:34 p.m., 7000 block of SR 13 North Webster. Drivers: Gregory Hamman, 68, Armstrong Road, Leesburg; Michael Marsillett, 25, Austin Drive, Warsaw. The vehicle collided while driving onto SR 13. Losses up to $1,000.