CharlotteFIT, a local women-owned fitness company, will open its second location, Charlotte FIT South, in South Charlotte on Jan. 23.
The open-concept studio will offer a range of personalized fitness services, from personal training to nutritional coaching.
Why it matters: Based in Charlotte, female-owned Charlotte FIT is a small business alternative to Charlotte’s many well-known fitness chains.
Zoom out: Charlotte FIT is the fitness company of Charlotte native trainer Taylor Calamese. She opened the studio’s first location, Charlotte FIT North, in the University District in 2020.
detail: The Charlotte FIT South Grand Opening event will begin at 5am with personal training and open gym services.
- The studio will launch group classes in February, Calamese said.
- She also expects to start a personal training certification program in March.
context: Charlotte FIT North is women-centric with the goal of “Providing a safe space for women of all ages and fitness levels to achieve their fitness goals,” according to their website.
enlarge: Charlotte FIT’s second location, Charlotte FIT South, will be the company’s co-ed studio.
What to expect: Charlotte FIT South is located south of Quail Hollow and will provide
These programs include personal training , open gym services andGroup fitness classes such as cardio dance and y Oga Customers can book additional wellness services such as nutrition coaching and Body fat test.
- Prices start at $350 for eight small group personal training sessions and $550 for eight private private training sessions.
- Personal training including open gym membership, body quick test, measurements, nutrition coaching, blood pressure Readings and a free nutrition guide.
- You can also purchase a regular membership for $87 per month.
- Group fitness classes are $30 per class, or $75 for three classes. You can also purchase group course memberships starting at $150.
address: Charlotte FIT South is located at 10106 Johnston Road, Suite C.
- studio will be open Monday to Friday 5am to 8pm and Saturday 8am-2pm. They are closed on Sundays.
What’s next: Prior to the grand opening, Charlotte FIT South will be hosting a pre-opening celebration on Saturday, January 21st from 12-4pm.
- The day will include free bootcamp, live DJ, light meals and more.Preferred Reply – Email [email protected] to secure your spot.