NFL’s Official Chip and Dip to Serve Cooking Ideas Made with Tostitos; Fans at Home Can Participate in Recipes, Join Football Stars in Super Bowl Giveaway trevor lawrence
Plano, Texas, February 1, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — Tost by Tostitos, a limited-time casual restaurant that makes Tostitos chips and dip the centerpiece of its recipes, offers viewers a front row seat at how to take the fan-favorite snack from February 9-11 exist Phoenix, ArizonaSnack bars across the U.S. will also be able to elevate their gatherings with a range of DIY recipes and giveaways, making a fan celebration the ultimate gameday gathering.
“Tostitos believes that good food and good company lead to great memories,” says Leslie Vesper, Vice President of Marketing, Frito-Lay. “The dining table is the most anticipated element of many Super Bowl parties, and Tostitos has been a part of these game day spreads. With Tost by Tostitos, we bring people together at home and Arizona Super Bowl and show them new and unexpected ways to incorporate their favorite chips and dips into their Super Bowl festivities and as mealtime staples. “
Fans Can Now Participate in Tost with Tostitos Social Media Giveaway February 8 Opportunity to receive delivery of chips, dips and toppings needed to recreate dishes handpicked by the Jacksonville Jaguars quarterback trevor lawrence Personalized video messages from restaurant menus, from NFL pros to show off at their Super Bowl parties and exclusive Tostitos swag. To enter, fans can visit Tostitos’ Instagram page, share their favorite Tostitos stakes in the comments, and use #TostbyTostitos and #Sweepstakes. Official terms and conditions can be found at www.tostbytostitos.com/sweepstakesrules. Tostitos also shares recipes directly from the Tost by Tostitos menu at www.tostbytostitos.com so party hosts can prepare dishes for the ultimate flavor experience.
An eight-course appetizer and main course crafted by Frito-Lay’s culinary team, the Tost by Tostitos menu includes:
- Tostitos Breaded Chicken Strips with Tostitos Toppers Dip: Marinated chicken strips wrapped in crumbled Tostitos restaurant-style nachos and served with Tostitos Toppers sauce for dipping.
- Tostitos-Style Arizona Cheese Crisp: traditional Arizona favorite. Large flour tortilla topped with cheese and green peppers, toasted and crisped, topped with Tostitos Toppers fire-roasted red pepper sauce.
- Tostitos Shrimp Fritters: Dried shrimp, grilled corn, bell peppers, jalapeños, cilantro rolled and fried in Tostitos Cantina tortillas, served with Tostitos Toppers Avocado Lime Sauce, Tostitos Toppers Fire Roasted Red Pepper Sauce, and Tostitos Toppers Fiesta Ranch sauce.
- Red Pepper Braised Pork Ribs Skillet Dip: Ribs, Mexican bean sauce, Tostitos Salsa con Queso, spiced tomatoes and crumbled cotija cheese, served with Tostitos Hearty Dippers.
- Tostitos Light Lime Elotes: Crunchy Mexican-style street corn cob wraps in crushed Tostitos with lightly lime-flavored nachos.
- Street Tacos with Tostitos Toppers: Tacos made with Chicken Chile Verde, Pork Carnitas, Skirt Steak Al Carbon or Cauliflower Adobo, served with three types of Tostitos Toppers.
- Tostitos Baked Salmon Nachos: Grilled marinated wild king salmon, Tostitos Crispy Rounds, refried beans, grated cheese, Mexican crema and cabbage pico de gallo.
- Sopapilla with Tostitos ice cream and honey: Puffed fried dough, filled with Tostitos ice cream, topped with honey.
Tost by Tostitos is known for its Roosevelt Street, Phoenix Walking Art District, including immersive art installations. Created by four local artists selected in partnership with the Roosevelt Street Community Development Corporation (CDC), the installation will tell the story of how food and culture bring people together. Visit rooseveltrow.org/spotlight to learn more about the artist and his installation.
Reservations for the free lunch and dinner begin today and are available at www.tostbytostitos.com.will serve lunch February 9-11 Between 11:00 am and 2:00 pm and dinner between 5pm and 9pm Tost by Tostitos will be located at the Roosevelt Street Welcome Center at 918 N. 2nd Street Phoenix, Arizona.
For more information on Tostitos Tost, visit www.tostbytostitos.com or follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Douyin.
Tostitos is one of many Frito-Lay North American brands – the $19 billion convenience foods division of PepsiCo (NASDAQ: PEP ), headquartered in Patches, NY. Learn more about Frito-Lay on the company website,http://www.fritolay.com/, Snack Chat blog, http://www.snacks.com/ and Twitterhttp://www.twitter.com/fritolay.
About Frito-Lay North America
Frito-Lay North America is $19 billion The convenience foods division of PepsiCo (NASDAQ: PEP ), headquartered in buy, new yorkFrito-Lay Snacks include Lay’s and Ruffles Potato Chips, Doritos Corn Chips, Cheetos Snacks, Tostitos Corn Chips and Brand Dip, SunChips Multigrain Snacks and Fritos Corn Chips. The company operates more than 30 manufacturing facilities in the United States, Canada, more than 200 distribution centers, serving 315,000 retail customers each week through the direct-to-store model. Learn more about Frito-Lay on the company website at www.fritolay.com, on Twitter (@fritolay), Instagram (@fritolay) and Facebook (Frito-Lay).
Consumers in more than 200 countries and regions around the world enjoy Pepsi products more than 1 billion times every day.PepsiCo produced more than $79 billion Net revenue growth in 2021 will be primarily driven by a complementary beverage and convenience food portfolio including Lay’s, Doritos, Cheetos, Gatorade, Pepsi, Mountain Dew, Quaker and SodaStream.PepsiCo’s product portfolio includes a wide range of delightful foods and beverages, including many that produce more than $1 billion Each in estimated annual retail sales. Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to win with PepsiCo Positive (pep+), a global leader in beverages and convenience foods. pep+ is our strategic end-to-end transformation that places sustainability and human capital at the center of how we create value and growth by operating within planetary boundaries and inspiring positive change for planet and people. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com and follow @PepsiCo on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn
SOURCE Frito-Lay North America